To many people, buying jewelry has become part of their investment plan, and this has led to a sharp increase in the buying of jewelry across the world. The cost of gold and precious stones such as diamonds is on the rise and therefore the jewelry that you buy now is expected to be valued much more in a few years. Whether you are buying small carat diamonds or larger carat diamonds, always ensure that you buy diamonds that have been certified. Similarly, opt for hallmarked jewelry to ensure quality of the precious metal used in the jewelry.
Certified diamond jewelry will have two aspects and they are:
- Hallmarking of the precious metal used in making the jewelry
- The certification of the diamonds used in the jewelry by one of the agencies like IGI, AGS or GIA. Certified small carat diamonds are also available in the market
Buy certified diamond jewelry
If you are looking to buy diamond jewelry, you will have many options available to you. Some of the options are:
- Renowned jewelry stores that only sell certified jewelry will be a good option
- Online jewelry stores will have a large collection of certified diamond jewelry
- Some designer jewelry websites allow you to customize and create a diamond jewelry design by yourself. This customized jewelry can be created using small carat diamonds or large carat diamonds. Such stores will have the option of specifying the need for using hallmarked precious metals and certified diamonds
With so many options available, one has to be aware of the stores that have good customer reviews and reputation. This will allow you to buy diamond jewelry that will be worth for every penny that you pay.
Check the education section for a detailed explanation of the 4 C’s.
Learn more about Diamond’s Clarity, understand how the clarity affects the Diamond Prices.
Learn more about Diamond’s Color, understand how different colors can affect the Diamond Prices
Learn more about Diamond’s Cut, understand how the cut tremendously affects the Diamond Prices
Learn more about the Diamond’s Carat (weight), 2 Carat diamond, 3 Carat diamond or 4 carat diamond prices are depending on many variables.
Check the loose Diamond Prices
Diamond Registry provides you with a diamond price list which shows an average of the current market pricing trends for wholesale certified loose diamonds.