The engagement ring is one of the most important jewelry pieces you will ever purchase. It is a symbol of a lifetime commitment and devotion to your partner. There are many different types of engagement rings, but the one type that plays a central role in popular tradition, for over a hundred years, is the diamond engagement ring. It is considered to be the most special engagement rings of all. Which is why a lot of care is taken when choosing which diamond will be perfect, for that most special moment. However, choosing from the many different types of diamonds available to you can be an overwhelming process. We can provide you with a few guidelines when looking for a diamond engagement ring.
Guidelines for selecting your diamond engagement ring
- First, decide on your budget, it will determine which options are available to you
- Know which ring would match your partner’s taste and style: gold, white gold, platinum or two toned
- Decide on the ring setting
- Select between a large carat diamond, or many smaller carat diamonds
- The carat weight of the diamonds on the ring
- Choose the cut of the diamond you want as the centerpiece
- The karat (purity) of the gold or platinum used to make the ring
The choices you make concerning these options will decide on how your diamond engagement ring will look and feel, and how much it will cost eventually. When it comes to selecting your preferred type of diamond, the price is considerably influenced by the shape and the Four Cs. You can read about the value factors and diamond pricing method on our education pages. With preparation, you can make an informed decision and purchase the perfect diamond that is within your budget.
Check the loose Diamond Prices
Diamond Registry provides you with a diamond price list which shows an average of the current market pricing trends for wholesale certified loose diamonds.