- Congressman Tells Consumers To Question Country of Origin
- De Beers New Sight Allocation Will Lead to Higher Prices
- Analysts Predict Good Holiday, Retailers and Consumers Wary
- Diamonds, Jewelry Sell Well Online Despite Website Closings
- GE Produces Pinks and Blues De Beers, GIA Develop HPHT Detection
- Rio Tinto Wins Ashton Battle, Now Eyes Aber and Dia Met
- Keeping in Mind A Diamond's Brighter Side
- Analysts: Jewelry Sales to Excel Despite Bleak Holiday Forecasts
- JVC Implements Standards and Practices
- Dia Met Minerals Shares Out for Bid
- Annual Survey Confirms Reports of Stellar Diamond and Jewelry Sales
- Diamond Import Figures
- Does the Consumer Media Understand Diamonds?
- A Jewelry Dot-Com Falls While Others Struggle
- Battle Continues Over Ashton Takeover
- Diamond Industry Mobilizes on All Fronts Under the Heat of Conflict Diamonds
- CIBJO's Global Growth Includes Clarity Scale
- Fashion Recognizes Beauty of Brown Diamonds' Natural Color
- Remembering Harry Oppenheimer
- Generic vs. Brand Advertising
- World Mining Production
- Whose Diamond is it Anyway?
- De Beers Diamond Trading Company's Best Practice Principles
- De Beers Looks Like It Will Set Record
- Diamond Industry Stands On Its Own Two Feet
- Resolutions, No Solutions
- GIA Online Tutorial: Buying a Diamond
- Public Relations Adds Credibility at a Reasonable Cost
- Financial News
- Lloyds of London's Search Plans Quashed by Victims' Family Members
- Breaking News:Is the Last Empire Breaking Up?
- De Beers Supplies Written Testimony Before Congress
- Mining Companies Establish Web Exchange
- Conflict Diamond Chart Against World Production of Gem Diamonds, 1999 (US $million)
- Britain Pushes "Certificates of Origin"
- De Beers Pulls Out Of Russian Deposit
- Jewelry E-tailers: Who Pays for Their Overhead?
- De Beers Says It Can Detect Pegasus
- Ralfe: Market is Strong, But Needs More Advertising
- De Beers Drills in Ontario
- Spring Auction Roundup
- DRB Predictions:How Well Did We Do?
- U.N. Targets Smuggled Diamonds In UNITA Sanctions Report
- Market Report:Diamond Deja Vu?
- De Beers Profits Increase 83%, Stockpile Reduced By a Fifth
- Sotheby's In Cyberspace
- A Decade of Increased Gold Use in Jewelry Fabrication
- Diamonds Inside Your Body?
- Is De Beers Repealing the Laws Of Supply and Demand?
- Justice Department Won't Drop Anti-Trust Rules on De Beers
- All Around the World Diamonds are Taking Center Stage
- Auction Houses Faces Investigations
- No News On AGS Fancy Cut System
- AGS Members Report Increased Holiday Sales
- Market Report:What a Season!
- The Genuine Signature
- FTC Surfs the Net: Compliance is Better, But Not Great
- New Enhancement Turns Browns Into Fancy Colors
- Report Targets Sierra Leone Trade; Suggests Boycott
- What's Mine is Ours
- DRB Through The Years
- Jewelry Stocks Do Well,But Diamond Miners Fizzle