1990s years archives
- Latest Statistics on the U.S. Diamond Jewelry Market
- Will E-tailers Cut Into Traditional Holiday Sales?
- South African Valuator Denounces De Beers
- 1999: The Year in Which ...
- Market Report
- As We Enter Holiday Time, There's Lots of Good News
- Should You Buy Now-Or After New Years?
- Pegasus Update: GIA Sees The Same Diamond Twice
- De Beers Wants to Sell Half Its Inventory
- De Beers Worried E.U. Will Stop Branding Plan
- De Beers Announces Flexible Price 'Adjustment'
- Flashback: Predictions From 1984 Have Come True
- How the Internet Could Hurt the Business
- Auctions Offers Jewels From Lady Di, Marilyn Monroe
- De Beers Unveils Its "Millennium Stars"
- De Beers Optimistic For Fourth Quarter
- JA/NY The Show Makes a Comeback
- Large Sight, Profit Results Show De Beers Turnaround
- In Search of Millennium-Sized Diamond Sales
- Namibian Companies Name Women to Boards -Sep 1999
- World Natural Diamond Production in 1998
- Will Diamond Branding Work For or Against You?
- De Beers On-Track for the Next 2000
- The Big Business of...Love Eye on Diamond Fashion
- AGL Provides Some Answers to LKI/GE Process Questions
- Synthetic Diamonds: What You Must Know NOW to Avoid the Traps
- LKI, GE Agree with GIA to Inscribe Processed Diamonds
- S.A. Stalemate Has Not Effected Diamond Pipeline
- Diamond Auctions - Butterfield Overtaken by eBay
- LKI Announces New GE Diamond "Processing" for Loose Diamonds
- The Paper Game
- Catalogue Showrooms Under Pressure
- De Beers Wins One...But May Lose Another
- Do Norsam and De Beers Share Branding Technology?
- Record $22.3 Billion 1998 Retail Sales for Jewelry Stores
- Angola: A Country Embattled
- The Millionaire Next Door
- Branded Diamonds for Year2000 or for the Millennium?
- Auctioning the Future Internet Auctions from the Big Houses
- 1998: It was the year in which...
- Canada: Ekati Mine Sells 68,500 Carats
- Then and Now...The Diamond Registry Bulletin Celebrates it's 30th Year
- Diamond Registry in the News
- Diamond Consumer's Bill of Rights Department of Consumer Affairs Tips for Diamond Jewelry Buyers
- No (Diamond) Dumping! The Russia/South Africa Talks
- GIA Study Finds Many Paths to "Ideal"
- De Beers Consolidates Control of World Diamond Production
- Australia's Argyle Production up 18% from 1997
- In Angola: Attack at the Yetwene Mine
- Is there an ideal cut?
- Is Diamond Branding Here To Stay For The New Millennium
- Market Report Supply and Demand In Balance
- Canadian Diamond Dealers Decry Federal Excise Tax
- The Ultimate "Brand": Whitney! The Fall Auctions, 1998
- Argyle Increases Mine Life As Its Sales Increase
- De Beers' Profits Down 33% For The First-Half of Year
- Russia, De Beers Agree To Extend Agreement
- Is the Industry Flying With a "Single Engine"
- De Beers charts rough diamond sales strategy
- Champagne colored diamonds find new market
- The ongoing internet debate: Four views from Las Vegas
- New machine simplifies diamond analysis
- US bank grants loans to Alrosa to be paid through diamond processing/sale
- 1997 U.S. demand for platinum in jewelry up 75% June 1998
- Argyle diamond reserves nearing end of supply
- The 4Cs: A primer that goes beyond the basics
- Visitor to Arkansas's Crater of Diamonds finds D flawless
- Trade not too happy about De Beers branding plan
- Diamond marketers locate opportunities in slow times
- Why diamond prices are moving in all directions - but capes are moving down
- How ideal is ideal? GIA and and AGS confront the issue
- New prospecting contract for De Beers expected in Congo
- 1997 U.S. Diamond Export Figures
- Will the public understand the two diamond markets?
- Why diamond grades begin with "D" & not A, B, C?
- Impact of fluorescence in diamonds: a different research perspective
- Will De Beers gain control of polished market or invite a new "brand of rivalry?
- Almost a girl's best friend? C3 CEO: New product is no rival for fine diamonds
- Analysis: Polished and rough prices out of sync
- Diamond Security Update
- De Beers begins to play catch-up in Canada
- 1997: The Diamond Year in Review For Diamonds
- 1997: The Year in Review for platinum and gold
- US sales show sparkle amid dull global diamond sales
- De Beers stock slide and the diamond business
- Tiffany, sailing through stormy Japan, sets sight on its first shop in Mexico
- Israeli exports down 39% for month of October but up 3.8% for the year
- Vivid orange diamond fetches record $1.3 million at Sotheby's
- Christies sales strong despite reduced buying from Asia
- India extends bids on mine development after no deal is reached with De Beers
- Canadian large volume diamond samples yield smaller size stones
- Museum exhibits diamonds as works of art and nature
- Lazare Kaplan announces lower 1st quarter results
- Diamond mining conferences held
- Russian diamond production still remains secretive - and discrepancies are rife
- Sierre Leone government moves to end free-for-all in diamond smuggling
- Southern Africa mine expects 300,000 carat annual yield
- Largest polished diamond produced from US rough
- Angolan government, rebels negotiate diamonds
- Safety of safe deposit boxes - a growing concern for jewelers?
- Antwerp diamond arrests leave dealers unnerved