If you are planning on buying loose diamonds at wholesale prices, you will have many options available to you. Most diamond sellers advertise that they sell loose diamonds at wholesale prices. However, only a few of those sellers will actually provide you loose diamonds at wholesale prices. Before we discuss wholesale diamonds, you should understand the difference between wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale prices are prices that are provided to diamond dealers and retailers who will, in turn, be selling the diamonds to their customers. Retail prices are bound to be higher than wholesale prices as the profit of the retailer or the dealer will be included in the retail price. This is why people are always on the lookout for products that they can buy at rates that are less than the retail prices.
- If you want to buy loose diamonds at wholesale prices, you should have some knowledge about diamonds
- You can find articles and information regarding diamonds all over the internet and by reading these articles, you should be able to get a basic idea of what to look for in diamonds
- The quality of a diamond is graded based on the 4Cs: color, clarity, cut and carat.
- You should have an idea about which color grade, and clarity grade, is best suited for a diamond of a particular cut and carat
- Some cuts allow for stones that are of a lower clarity and color grade, which is an effective way to save money
Check the loose Diamond Prices
Diamond Registry provides you with a diamond price list which shows an average of the current market pricing trends for wholesale certified loose diamonds.