If you are looking for an online source to buy loose diamonds, the many different available online stores and dealers can be overwhelming. If you make a list of requirements that your ideal online dealer would have, then it will be easier to make a selection. There are many different indications of a good diamond company. Regardless of what type of loose diamond you are looking for – whether it is a 2 carat diamond to customize a unique diamond ring or a 5 carat diamond as a financial investment – you want a diamond dealer that is trustworthy, reliable and delivers the quality loose diamonds it promises. So what are those indications?
Indications of a reliable and trustworthy online diamond source:
- Affiliated with internationally recognized boards, or member of well-known diamond dealers club
- Transparent overview of diamond price list
- Provides a quote without requiring any initial payments
- Excellent personal service, with positive customer review
- Proven to be trustworthy and reliable through many years of experience
- Only offers loose diamonds that have been certified by recognized institutions, such as AGS or GIA. This ensures quality diamonds and a safe purchase
The Diamond Registry has been in the diamond industry since 1961, and is affiliated with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee, the Jewelers Board of Trade, the World Federation of Diamond Bourses and only trades in GIA certified loose diamonds. Through our vast global network of diamond sellers, our expert purchasing service will help you find the exact loose diamond you are looking for – at a wholesale price. Have a look at the overview of our Diamond Price List to see the wholesale price per carat for every type of diamond. If you which diamond you want to purchase, ask for a free quote and our expert team will contact you with further details.
Check the loose Diamond Prices
Diamond Registry provides you with a diamond price list which shows an average of the current market pricing trends for wholesale certified loose diamonds.