Buying loose diamonds at wholesale prices can be a very effective way of saving costs. Without steep retail markups, loose diamonds can be offered online at very competitive rates. However, you have to make sure that the loose diamonds you intend to purchase are certified by an external gemologist, such as the AGS or GIA. The certificates that are produced for each individual diamond, officially state the quality of all the diamond’s features. The value of each diamond will vary greatly depending on the shape and the 4 Cs.
Buy loose diamonds wholesale – Tips
- Only buy wholesale diamonds that have been certified
- Look carefully at the return policies of the seller to avoid an unwise purchases
- Only buy wholesale loose diamonds from well-known sources. Preferably with proven expertise and positive customer testimonials
- Subscribe to the Diamondregistry Diamond bulletin, an industry standard weekly that provides wholesalers with a pricing guide
- Make price comparison between different diamonds from all around the world with your expert
When you have a few specific diamonds in mind, it is not easy to find identical diamonds to make an accurate price comparison – it is a task that requires expertise, patience and a lot of time. Over the last 50 years, The Diamond Registry has set up a vast network of key players in the diamond industry. Through this network, an accurate and effective price comparison can be drawn up for the specific loose diamond you are looking for. All of the diamonds that The Diamond Registry deals in are GIA certified and brought to you at the best competitive wholesale rates. Browse through our Diamond Price List to get a complete overview of our wholesale rates. Get in touch with our team of diamond experts if you wish to know more about our purchasing service or if you want to receive a free quote.
Check the loose Diamond Prices
Diamond Registry provides you with a diamond price list which shows an average of the current market pricing trends for wholesale certified loose diamonds.