When it comes to proposing on Christmas day, there are many factors that play an important role in making this special moment memorable for both of you.
The Christmas season is a time for love and romance. If you are going to propose to the one, then you have to do it right. The best way to show your love is by choosing the perfect wedding ring.
One of the most important elements that make up a beautiful engagement ring is the diamond itself. There are many options available when it comes to lab created diamonds but there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while choosing one:
Type of Diamonds
There are many types of diamonds to choose from, and each type has its own unique characteristics. Here’s a list of the most common ones:
- Round - The round shape is the most popular cut for diamonds and is defined by its smooth edges and perfect symmetry.
- Pear - This diamond has pointed ends with a curved body that resembles a pear shape.
- Emerald - An emerald cut is named because it looks similar to an emerald gemstone, with a rectangular top faceted into 16 sides that form a square table beneath it.
- Asscher - Similar to an emerald cut, except in this case there are 32 facets instead of 16; also known as “square modified brilliant."
- Radiant - Radiant cuts can be compared to princess cuts but have more triangular proportions and fewer points (usually 20). They're also less expensive than princess cuts due to their simpler design—and they still sparkle like crazy! These types of gems were called "radiant" because they were thought to emanate light through their faceting pattern like rays from the sun itself!
The diamond shape you choose for your engagement ring will depend on the intended purpose of the ring.
For an engagement ring, round diamonds are most popular. They're also the most affordable and offer a classic look that can be worn with any outfit or style. Rounded princess cut diamonds are another good choice if you want a larger stone in an elegant shape. The elongated oval cut is perfect for those who prefer something more unique but still want to stay within a traditional design. For example, this shape looks great when combined with an emerald-cut band or pave setting (or both!). A marquise cut diamond creates a distinctive look that can be especially flattering on someone whose face shape resembles this gem's long and narrow profile like me!
The decision about wedding band and anniversary band shapes depends entirely on your taste—though we recommend pairing both bands together so they fit together seamlessly without clashing styles too much!
The color and clarity of your diamond are two of the most important factors in determining its value.
- Color is the most important factor when determining the value of a diamond, as it indicates how closely the stone's appearance matches that of an ideal white diamond. The less color in a stone, the closer it resembles an ideal white diamond.
- Clarity refers to any defects or inclusions found within a stone; the fewer noticeable flaws present, the higher clarity rating you receive. The most common flaw found within diamonds is known as "inclusion". Inclusions often appear as dark spots or clouds inside flawless stones and can be seen with magnification.
The setting of a diamond is the way the stone is mounted in the ring. Diamonds can be set in many different styles, from solitaires to three-stone rings, and come in all shapes and sizes. The style of setting you want will depend on your personal preference, as well as whatever other features you’re looking for in an engagement ring.
If you are buying a ring for someone else (or if they have already chosen their own), it’s important to ask them about their preferences when it comes to settings. They may want something very traditional or maybe even non-traditional! If so, there are lots of options out there that won't break the bank but still look great!
The price of the ring depends on the quality of diamonds you want to use. The more expensive and valuable the diamonds, the more money you will have to pay for it. The size of the diamond is also important in determining its price. Diamonds are expensive, but they are worth it because they can make any girl feel special on Christmas Day.
Finding the best lab created diamond engagement ring is an excruciating task but with the right guidance you can find a beautiful ring that you cannot show off to your friends. You need to know how to get the best out of your money and only then, you can make a good decision.
The first thing that you need to do is find a reputed jeweler who has been in the business for a long time. If you are not sure, ask your friends or relatives who have bought diamond rings before.
Sell your diamonds with ease with Diamond Registry’s comprehensive approach and vast global industry connections to help you find the best buyer for your diamond fast. Visit www.diamondregistry.com/sell-your-ring to take your first step to fast, easy and reliable way of selling your diamond.
Want to check and calculate diamond per carat instantly? Go to DR’s diamond price calculator to know how. Reliable and trusted carat calculator in the diamond industry since!