You do understand that diamonds are unique. You've probably witnessed a woman's face light up when she receives a diamond since you know how weak in the knees she gets. There's just something magical about a lady and her diamonds, as famously proclaimed by Marilyn Monroe, who once said, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend," and Elizabeth Taylor, who once stated, "Huge girls require big diamonds.
These fascinating details about this glittering diamond that you might not be aware of are listed below. Sometimes we fail to recognize the amazing nature of this gem.
Facts You Should Know About Diamonds
- Diamonds last a lifetime. Give your loved one a gift that will never fade. Scientists estimate that diamonds have existed for 3.4 billion years. They still have 3.4 billion years left in them. We certainly can't say the same thing about other gifts.
- A diamond can be inherited by the following generation and worn for a further several decades. Additionally, the diamond will maintain its original appearance from the day it was first purchased.
- In ancient Greece and Rome, diamonds came to represent luxury and love. Additionally, diamonds have been worn by Kings throughout history as a sign of their strength, bravery, invincibility, and power.
- The most coveted gemstone in the world is the diamond.
- Age has no impact on a diamond's aesthetic value. They don't deteriorate, go out of style, or fade. The diamond you gave her can still be just as stunning 100 years later.
- In reality, when you purchase a diamond, you are representing feelings and emotion. It stands for the things that are most important to us, such as love, life, eternity, permanence, family, tradition, success, memories, heirlooms, engagement, anniversaries, childbirth, happiness, and more.
You could probably think of a lot more reasons why diamonds are so exceptional if you gave it some more thought. But the fact is that your girl would adore receiving a stunning diamond from you!
Sell your diamonds with ease with Diamond Registry’s comprehensive approach and vast global industry connections to help you find the best buyer for your diamond fast. Visit www.diamondregistry.com/sell-your-ring to take your first step to fast, easy and reliable way of selling your diamond.
Want to check and calculate diamond per carat instantly? Go to DR’s diamond price calculator www.diamondregistry.com/diamond-price-list/#calc-move-to to know how. Reliable and trusted carat calculator in the diamond industry since!