Wholesale diamond buying guide
If you are planning on buying loose diamonds at wholesale prices, you will have many options available to you. Most diamond sellers advertise that they sell loose diamonds at wholesale prices. However, only a few of those sellers will actually provide you loose diamonds at wholesale prices. Before we discuss about wholesale diamonds, you should understand the difference between wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale prices are prices that are provided to diamond dealers and retailers who will in turn be selling the diamonds to their customers. Retail prices are bound to be higher than wholesale prices as the profit of the retailer or the dealer will be included in the retail price. This is why, people are always on the lookout for products that they can buy at rates that are less than the retail prices.
Guide to buying wholesale loose diamonds
- If you want to buy loose diamonds at wholesale prices, you should have some knowledge about diamonds
- You can find articles and information regarding diamonds all over the internet and by reading these articles, you should be able to get a basic idea on what to look for in diamonds
- The quality of a diamond is graded based on the 4Cs: color, clarity, cut and carat.
- You should have an idea about which color grade, and clarity grade, is best suited for a diamond of a particular cut and carat
- Some cuts allow for stones that are of a lower clarity and color grade, which is an effective way to save money
Check the education section for a detailed explanation of the 4 C's.
Learn more about the Diamond's Clarity, understand how the clarity affects the Diamond Prices.
Learn more about the Diamond's Color, understand how different colors can affect the Diamond Prices
Learn more about the Diamond's Cut, understand how the cut tremendously affects the Diamond Prices
Learn more about the Diamond's Carat (weight), 2 Carat diamond, 3 Carat diamond or 4 carat diamond prices are depending many variables.